Facebook Platform/API changes

JDB (Employee) 3 years ago • updated by Milan jose 1 month ago 26
Dear Social Scout and Booklet users,

Social Scout and Booklet apps have been temporarily restricted due to changes in Facebook Platform and development API.

In short, the new API is much more restricted and cuts off a lot of Social Scout functionality. Features that have been affected(disabled) by these platform changes are:
  • Friends nearby
  • Events nearby
  • Places monitoring
  • Friends nearby notifications
As for Booklet, nearly 100% of the app became useless, so it now redirects to the traditional newsfeed mode.

We are currently trying to get some kind of special allowance from Facebook Platform to be able to bring back the most of these apps functionality as we can.

You can learn more regarding this decision at:

Want to thank for your continued support on the app and our sincere apologizes for this 3rd party decision affecting us all.

Best regards,
Jandieg
JDB Pocketware

w.t.f. Facebook has gotten sorry .😠
  1. fhubh VC c uh vhbh

hhun Ki post ✉

+1
Semoga kita dlm ridho allah aminn
Semoga dlm lindungan allah aminn
+1

I don't even think that the restrictions have been taken. How can I check it? Any ideas?

I am fall in love............book

Adding changes in the face book platform is necessary because that is needed for the better performance of the application. I have gone through the change sin features applied on the new version. Thank you for sharing the video over here.wholesale tablet